Jan 28, 2020
It's easy to get down on yourself when things don't go according to your plan. Here are a few quick tips on how to give yourself a confidence boost so you can continue to show up for yourself and your goals:
1) Write a BADASS List. See my video here
2) Poll your friends on what they think are your greatest strengths
3) Create something new. Suck at it. Refine it. It's just a starting point.
4) Practice Positive Affirmations and Positive Self-Talk
5) Visualize yourself accomplishing your goals
Don’t for one second forget that you have pulled yourself from the ashes of your former self many times before.
Change and growth are challenging. If they weren’t it would be too easy to slip back into what once was. The change and growth morphs you into someone who can no longer fit the mold of the old you.
Don’t cry over your inability to fit your square peg self into the circular hole of the old you.
See full notes at www.chaosqueens.org